What I miss most about my mom
- •Her smile...we can all agree that's #1
- •Unconditional love no matter how pissed I ever made her
- •Her will.
- •Her class
- •Her desire. If you never knew her you should ask about her collections. She never went after anything she really wanted half assed.
- •Her absolute devotion. I get that after my kids were born I was put on the back burner ( not really). But wow she was totally devoted to my kids.
- •Loving wife. I remember my whole life my dad and mom greeting each other with a kiss. Even after decades of years of marriage. Amazing.