The Worst Christmas Songs
I love Christmas music, but here are some songs that don't deserve to be considered classics.
- •Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by LeeAnn RimesWhy does it sound like she has a mouth full of marbles on the last word of every line?
- •Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Dean MartinYou know the SNL skit where Will Ferrell plays Robert Goulet? That is basically this song.
- •Feliz Navidad by Jose FelicianoIt's just the same thing over and over!
- •Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town by Frank Sinatra and Cyndi LauperIn what universe does Cyndi Lauper deserve to sing alongside Frank Sinatra?
- •The Christmas Shoes by NewSongUgghhhh.
- •Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town by Bruce SpringsteenBruce sounds like he was on a 3 day bender and smoked a carton of cigarettes before recording this little number. At one point, he can't hit the high note, so he laughs through it instead. You're not fooling me.