Already on li.st? Open in app.
Well... to be honest...I met him almost 40 years ago....
- •I was 16, he was 22
- •I believe in love at first sight because I was instantly in love with
- •His dark eyes - I fell into never to climb out
He called to tell me he's finally committing to someone else
- •But he will always love me
- •He bought her front row tickets to a B band - and backstage passes.
- •So I sat home and watched a movie
I buy into ideas- the crowd pointing towards the big sale or show or hot must-have-item but usually find myself underwhelmed.
- •Pretty multicolored happy hour drinks. Basically a Slurpee with alcohol. Bleh.
- •Family vacations to Disney, Niagara Falls, Lake George, Hershey Park....the list goes on and on. Family trips, tho memorable are a lot of work and energy.
- •New Years Eve- I want that moment that Billy Crystal has with Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally but it just doesn't happen like that. Never ever. For no one ever.
They're rugged, they're sexy, they're spicy and they know how to live with passion and get the job done.
- •Jim Cantore from The Weather ChannelJim has a perfectly chiseled face of a god...and he goes into the storm when others are running out. There was a special on The Weather Channel- See Jim Cantore Walk on Flood Waters.
- •Joe Girardi - mgr for the YankeesGrace under pressure. This guy doesn't break a sweat during a game. He seems to always have something else in his mind.
- •Bruce Springsteen - no words are necessaryBruce has the ability to tear open his heart and spill his sadness, frustration, fears and passions into words and music. Music that calls us home, sounds familiar and makes us feel like we are not alone.
- •Charlie Rose from CBS newsI watch his news show every morning. His depth of knowledge about his subject impresses me and his youthful chuckle along with a North Carolina accent gives me a reason to get on with my life while sipping my coffee.
How do I choose these photos at random?
- •My son and I picked up the engagement ring for his proposal. She said yes!
- •I want these ombré French nails. Still can't find a salon to do them.
- •Me and my translator on a medical mission to Ecuador. I used the ironing board as a desk to screen pacientes.
Divorced for over a year, I finally joined match and went on my first date in 32 years.
- •He was clearly drunk when I arrived (words were being slurred)
- •Ok so, chill, it's happy hour, give the (handsome) guy a chance
- •I order one glass of Pinot Grigio
Just one whiff can steal my heart and transport me to the outer heavens
- •A newborn baby
- •Freshly cut grass
- •Polished nails
I work in a gynecologists office and am amazed at what women wear for their annual check up.
- •Borrow clothes from their kids or grand kids. Just because it fits doesn't mean it's right.
- •Wear 50s style clothing - on 20 somethings it's adorable. On 50+ it just looks like you need an update.
- •Converse sneakers
Tonight is the kickoff show for The River Tour starting in Pittsburg, so I figured I'd prep any newbies. I won't be there tonite but I'll see him next week at MSG.
- •Bruce and the E Street Band will play their hearts out for at least 3 hours nonstop
- •You will be on your feet the entire time most likely surrounded by bigger fans then yourself
- •The crowd will sing every line to every song. Study those lyrics!
Often forgotten, abandoned or destroyed, elder pets are the best kept secret!
- •Rosie is already housebroken
- •Apparently, someone else took the time (and $) to train her
- •She knows how to walk on a leash