What to Expect When You Go to a Bruce Springsteen Concert
Tonight is the kickoff show for The River Tour starting in Pittsburg, so I figured I'd prep any newbies. I won't be there tonite but I'll see him next week at MSG.
- •Bruce and the E Street Band will play their hearts out for at least 3 hours nonstop
- •You will be on your feet the entire time most likely surrounded by bigger fans then yourself
- •The crowd will sing every line to every song. Study those lyrics!
- •The crowd always opens Hungry Hearts first few lines before Bruce takes the lead
- •Most likely closers are Born to Run, Thunder Road or Rosalita
- •It's not a concert- it's a Show. When you think the crowd is booing- it's not. It's chanting BRUUUUUCE!
- •Anything is possible at a Bruce show
- •Bruce still throws himself into the pit and gets carried around like the hometown hero he is
- •The crowd takes on a life of its own - we have our parts in songs. Just go along with it.
- •You will never be the same. This band takes you back in time and energizes your future with the ministry of rock and roll