Already on li.st? Open in app.
It's VERY small but cute
- •I took my son here today after thinking and reminiscing about my love of museums and being inspired by @olive on snapchat
- •There's lots of bones, rocks and stuff like that in the hallway when you first walk in*I'm not kidding, this place is SMALL. Don't say I didn't warn you!
- •But it's a great place to bring small kids if you've got an hour or two to kill.
First, thank you so much @bjnovak @dev @Nicholas for including me in the Li.st Live event! I had a GREAT time.
- •I drove down to Connecticut, dropped off my son at my mom's house and then @salsa picked me up and drove us to Brooklyn.So glad my BFF could join me 😊
- •We were welcomed to NYC in style-A man yelled STUPID BITCHES! to us from his car after crossing the street.
- •Everyone I met last night exceeded my expectations:
Most likely, he died many years ago.
- •Well, first off, I'd probably burst into tears and give him the biggest hug.
- •Then I'd stare at his face and go over our similarities. It would be such a trip to meet another human being who looks like "me".I never thought me and my mom looked alike when I was younger. Now that I'm getting older I definitely am morphing into her a bit. My son is the only one who looks like me IMO, and it was such an unbelievably pleasant surprise to see his little Shanaz face for the first time.
- •I'd ask him about his family. My family. my grandparents. My cousins!What are they like? Their names? Family traditions? Are they a trip? Who's the crazy one?
A runny list of firsts, discoveries and milestones.
- •6/15 First time hearing The Thong Song by Sisqo.The video was on MTV Classic (they play actual music videos all day long!) He watched some of it but I eventually changed the channel. He liked it.
- •6/15 First time eating a fruit roll up.Did NOT like. (Granted, it was the Annie's brand)
- •6/18 First time at the batting cages/swinging a batIt was a kid friendly batting cage. I didn't get to see this bc I was working but he told me he loved it!
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
- •G.L.O.W was a ladies wrestling show that aired in the '80s and little me was VERY into it. They fuckin rocked.
- •Badass ladies fighting in the ring wearing colorful crazy wrestling outfits and acting completely over the top?Yup, into it.
- •I looked them up for nostalgia and saw there's also a documentary on GLOW.. I'll have to check it out.
And I'm keeping them. well, some of them. *not my pics - I work at a cinema btw
- •Frances Ha
- •SicarioKeeping this, framing it
It's official.. I've become my mother...
- •$30 for a damn cheap ass foam toy??
- •Aww hell nahhh.. I can make that
- •Cut out paper and scotch tape..