All the books I got at my local library book sale
I fucking SCORED
- •Down The Rabbit Hole (Currently reading)If you know me you know I'm slightly obsessed with all things even remotely resembling polygamy. Also, It's so interesting to me that Holly is so unapologetically ambitious and fame seeking, admittedly!
- •NWI have On Beauty, too (unread)
- •Born Standing UpThis has been on my reading list for awhile, I heard it was really good.
- •EragonI almost completed the set! (Still have 4 more to go to complete my Harry Potter set!)
- •TroublemakerCan't wait to sink my teeth into this one.. Scientologyyyyyy *creepy voice (I'm obsessed)
- •Orange is the New BlackI read this and liked it (if I like a book I've read I'll usually "buy" it, like for cheap at a thrift store or free at the dump)
- •One More ThingI really liked this book and the author is pretty cool too..
- •Final GiftsI love this book, it's by two Hospice nurses- VERY INTERESTING!
- •This is a BookThis looked good, anyone read this?
- •Year of YesMaybe I'll get some inspo?
- •The Ocean at the End of the LaneI like Gaiman a lot, haven't read this one but I've heard it's really good.
- •Luckiest Girl AliveAny good? I liked all the Gillian Flynn books so..
- •Making FacesI had this book a long time ago but lost it? I have A Beautiful Life, too. (Favorite makeup artists list in my drafts.)
- •The His Dark Materials setI only read the first two, these are for my kiddo.
- •My son picked this one 😷It's one of those puppet books.. Just imagine how many dirty grubby little germ infested fingers touched this book.. (I bleached it.)