Beach better have my money..
My first official beach day of 2016 Cape Cod
- •Finally summer is here!This was Friday morning, low tide- EMPTY beach!!
- •Now that I have a beach tent, I feel they are essential 👌🏾Especially with a baby! This ones from Target, I bought it around 4 yrs ago..it was around $20. I now use it for everything- inside the house for "camping", in the yard for picnics, outside book reading/naps, on top of my sons bed and cram it w stuffed animals.. Oh and yeah, the beach.
- •Gotta have shovels & buckets & toysSometimes we bring trucks and stuff. My kiddo barely touched this stuff, we basically just ran around the beach exploring.
- •Sunscreen- gotta have it.Or as my son calls it "Scun-Screen". How do you white people not wear it?? I got sunburnt ONCE and learned my lesson.
- •Debuted my GAP navy blue bikini!On sale of course
- •Made friends with a beach beetle..He hung out in my beach tent the entire time.
- •We ran that beachWalked/ran the length of the sand (while the tide was low) until we hit the ocean, then back. I found a horseshoe crab but it was dead! 😩
- •The sun felt gloriousI'm not about that cold weather life.
- •I enjoyed this empty beach while I could..The tourists are here in full effect..
- •"End of public beach"He's such a rebel.