LIVE LISTING THIS PAINTING OF TINA TURNER AS AUNTY ENTITY
From Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. (Ugh it's been hard to get my lazy ass motivated!) Also.. Halloween costume goals, am I right?!?
- •Inspiration:Found on Pinterest
- •I painted over an ugly ass drawing- reuse, recycle!Just getting some color blocking going..
- •Slight progressShe's looking a lil like a drunk Barbie rn lol
- •I'm a cheapo when it comes to art supplies- which works for me bc I'm a messy rushing type of painter- not a perfectionist at all.Use what works best for you. For example- this old soup can is great to hold my water
- •I switch between plastic and a cheap wood paletteIMO plastic is best for acrylic
- •Cheap ass brushes probably from @joannfabricsI received a bucket of uncooked rotted shrimp for these!
- •Oops I used watercolor paper instead of acrylicWhatever
- •I use whatever cheap paints I can findAcrylic is the easiest and cheapest painting medium
- •Quittin time! My kiddo will be up soon from his nap..Almost done, I just need to define features, hair and everything.. What do ya think?