TEN REASONS TO WATCH FARGO SEASON 2
Even though you only need one reason: because I told you to!
- 1.Visually stunningThe cinematography is bananas- almost every shot looks like a Hopper painting.
- 2.The storyI love the way they break up each story and then weave all these characters back together, in and out, like a big fucked up puzzle. But it's not too confusing so that you can't follow what's happening- which is key when you have so many people in a cast (looking at you GOT...)
- 3.It's a drama but also a comedy but also a bit scary AFI've laughed out loud one minute and then yelled out "holy shit" the next!
- 4.Hanzee is terrifyingHanzee is a man of few words that seems to say a lot just with his eyes? Who IS this actor?!? He needs an award ASAP- plus I have a huge crush on him. 😬
- 5.Mike Milligan is terrifying...but also funny and cleverAnd sexy. Played by the always good Bokeem Woodbine who combines all these qualities into one character. Also crushing on..
- 6.The characters and acting is superbI mean really. Good.
- 7.Accents! YahhhhhDontttt chaaaa knowwww
- 8.Kirsten DunstYou miss her, right? She's so good in this!
- 9.Alien undertonesI don't know what this is about but let's discuss after you watch!!
- 10.The costumesThe sets. So 70s- they got everything right.
- 11.Bonus: you don't need to watch season 1!!! (But you should)It'd a completely different story. But I plan on starting season 1 soon...