Types of beer I like (and don't like)
there's a lot of variables not taken into account
- •Cold beer (like)Refreshing
- •Semi-cold beer (like)Not gross like warm beer and is good for chugging
- •Light beer (like)It's cheaper and sort of like a better version of water.
- •Dark beer (don't like)It tastes like syrup and is filling and it makes people say stuff like "I didn't know you like dark beer" and I don't and the only reason why I ever drink it is because someone else insists upon it, they say something like "believe me Shane, you'll like it. Just give it a try" and I'm usually honored that someone would want to share something they like with me, so I try it, but never once have I actually enjoyed dark beer
- •Non-alcoholic beer (don't like)My mom bought me this stuff as a kid once and it sucked. It lacks purpose.
- •Craft beer (don't like)It always has too much hops or some shit and I rather just have a regular beer– I drink to get buzzed and am not into experiments. Hipsters love craft beer but I'm not a hipster therefore it's not in my constitution/required of me to have favorable opinions towards craft beer. Sometimes I really don't mind it but statistically I can't call myself a fan
- •Root beer (like)Tastes good
- •Skunked beer (don't like)I'm no longer a teenage fuckhead whos trying to get drunk by any means necessary
- •Ginger beer (don't like)Moscow mules are great but without being mixed this shit is gross. Not real beer
- •Abandoned beer/ wounded soldier (????)Could be my beer from earlier, not sure, depending on my level of drunkenness I might go for it. Must be at least semi-cold and found at a friend or family member's house–never at a party or bar.
- •Coor's lite (like)It was the first beer I ever drank. I was 6 years old and basically illiterate and I thought I was grabbing a diet coke since they both come in silver cans. My 4 year old brother also liked it but neither of us finished ours because my mom walked in. Still it's a great memory for me so overall I like Coor's lite; we shared a special moment together
- •Bottled beer (like)Better than canned beer IMO
- •Draft beer (like)Better than bottled beer IMO. Obviously served better in a glass than in a cup