ON BEING FAMOUS
- •I want to say that I have literally NO interest in being a celebrityThe press, the lack of solitude and privacy, always being judged by how my body looks, the utterly insane schedule, uggghhhhhhh no! Do not want!
- •That I would really hate it, the grass is not greener people!Did I mention the press and the body image slandering!?
- •And that I'm above wanting more moneyResearch has proven that money does NOT buy happiness, given that you still have enough to make ends meet. Which I do. The money won't make me a happier person; I have what I need and I'm content!
- •But just once, for one day....
- •I'd love to be in Katy Perry's shoes