A LOVE LIST ABOUT CHRISTINE O'HARA
My best friend, the person I've known the longest outside of my family, (18 years and counting!) and truly the best person I know.
- •Very obviously the smartest woman I know.Both intellectually and in life. I bet she kicked my arse on the act but I'll never know because we don't share test results like true friends. Is just generally smart about how to live.
- •Is remarkably frugalWhich is amazing because I'm the opposite. She chooses to spend her money in special things and necessities and not a paid of fuzzy socks that she found in the checkout line at forever 21. I respect her so much for this
- •Gets excited over the small thingsLike mugs and snow and rediscovering her favorite running headband. We should all live like this
- •In superb shapeBut actually. I will never reach this level of fitness. Likely because she was raised by fitness god mamma o.
- •Would hold her own in an eating contestThis is important. I don't trust people who are "slow eaters" or "can't eat a lot." Get out of here. Despite her tiny frame, can really put it away
- •Has grown over the years but hasn't really changedI appreciate this. We've both gotten older and matured but she remains the same person I've known since I was 4
- •Is too beautiful for this worldGreen eyes. Long lashes. Freckles and blonde hair. Geeze talk about God giving with both hands amirite?
- •Will be a superb nurseI would literally want no one else sticking a needle in me. Smart, kind and good at what she does, she's gonna be a stellar nurse. 💉
- •Let's me rantAbout the same things over and over again. I must get old. But she responds with the same about if vigor about my roommate not washing the dishes every time!
- •Just the best friend anyone could ask forI've been so blessed ❤️