how it feels to take off my bra
At some point most evenings, I realize that I've had the misfortune of wearing a bra for hours and hours and hours too long.
- •All of a sudden, my ribs and ta-tas are achy and claustrophobic.I'm dying. I don't know how I do this almost every day. Are there going to be bruises? Who the fuck decided this?
- •I make the decision to break my chains.It's time to be free!
- •So I unsnap the hook.Even such a small change is the most wonderful release.
- •Then I usually pull the straps over my arms so I can remove the bra but not the shirt.Typically I'm taking my bra off long before bed while I want to remain somewhat clothed. This is commonplace, but most men think it's some sort of magic trick.
- •Pull the old bra out of my shirtIt's like a whole new world where women won't be judged for saggy breasts or protruding nipples (in other words, for having normal, human boobs). Think happy thoughts, ladies!
- •Braless breasts are best!Free boobiiiesss!