It's been a log couple years of searching for my calling and working jobs I was uncomfortable in. I'm so unbelievably blessed to have gotten to the point I'm at now.
- •I've always been indecisive.So I went to several different colleges and changed majors 4 times before I dropped out to figure it all out and make some decisions.
- •After having some awesome jobs and some that I hated, I figured out what I really want to do "when I grow up"! (I'm 28 and fully aware that my indecision isn't cute or productive)I'm going to a community college near me for Accounting technology. It's an Associate's Degree that basically readies you for Tax Prep. I don't want to do that forever, but I'm known to get restless so I want to take a quicker path to a degree so I can at least get a job where I can have benefits, steady hours, etc. before going on to the Accounting Bachelor's.
- •I've taken a job at a Daycare.Which is stressful and terrifying at worst, but rewarding and fun and exciting at best. When I get there in the mornings, kids shower me with hugs and excitedly yell my name. I want to be a part of their lives forever. I want to help them grow and experience all there is to life!
- •My second job is at my favorite bar in the town that I live.I only work Mondays and Fridays. Mondays are often pretty slow and boring (hence the listing), but when they are I get to choose my own Pandora Stations and find new music, read books, or do homework. Also, if my friends come in, I'm able to sit and eat dinner with them with few interruptions. And I can have a drink with them. Bonus!
- •I just feel so happy to be where I am.I haven't felt this satisfied in a job or where my future is going in a long time. I hope life only continues to get better!