Out-of-context Quotes From a Dating Seminar I Went to as a Married Woman
- •"Didn't work for me, Dale Carnegie!"
- •"If you can eat pizza and also have sex with someone, that's someone you can love."
- •"I'm sorry if you base your love life around astrology. It's all absolute nonsense.""It is bollocks, though, isn't it? I'm really sorry."
- •"Cat goes crazy, cat goes crazy, and when you drop the string, the cat doesn't care anymore."Men are the cats in this scenario.
- •"It's a living hell!"A woman screams from the back, in reference to dating.
- •"I love that tie, stay away from me, I'm obsessed with ties!"Advice on what to say to pick up a man.
- •"Maybe you came here just to have fun... Well I'm going to make sure you didn't come here for that."
- •"I want you to take your right fist, and I want you to squeeze it."This one had inspirational music playing in the background.
- •"Say yes. Say yes! SAY YES!"Again with the inspirational music.