THINGS TO DO TO BIDE YOUR TIME WHEN YOU CANT SLEEP ON YOUR MEXICAN VACATION
- •Google Montezuma's revenge.
- •Try to remember why you walked out of the movie "Nell" in the mid 90s.
- •Internally debate the pros and cons of Mexican Mexican food/American Mexican food. Arrive at an impasse.
- •Commit to exploring the local pottery scene as soon as the sun is up.
- •Stay loosely committed to the pottery theme, but, stay open to being swept away by fate at the local coffee stand/ organic farm first.
- •Remember you have a distaste for pottery.
- •Quietly eat corn chips.
- •Count chupacabras