Video Games I Love!!
I'm not like, a Call of Duty kinda girl. I like games with an emphasis on story, writing, art, music, and character development. Aka games that are cool even if u don't think you're a video game person
- •OxenfreeThis GAME. You have to play it at least twice. You're Alex, and you're exploring a spooky island with just your friends and a radio. You start intercepting secret radio waves. Time gets all fucked up. You might even see your dead brother again.
- •Stardew ValleyAdorable pixel town and you're the new farmer!!!! So cute and good for when you want to unwind.
- •Portal & Portal 2Fight robots who are fucking hilarious even when they're trying to kill you??? Solve funky puzzles by shooting portals into the walls??? This game is my #1
- •FirewatchThis game is BEAUTIFUL and so special. Hilarious. Spooky. Unforgettable. Explore the woods and get to know Delilah, your witty, sharp-tongued friend across the park.
- •Gone HomeA beautiful, sad, queer teen girl love story. A fantastic riot grrrl soundtrack. Reminds me of high school and the teen girl punk scene 💙
- •Bioshock!I don't typically like shooters but this is an underwater failed fascist society where u get awesome powers and the whole thing is scored w eerie 50s music???