People in SF
People I saw in San Francisco
- •Woman with bright orange eyeliner and a black pantsuitWhat a look!! She was rocking it, too.
- •Person with pink mohawk and a scooterI personally don't like scooters as they are hazards to your ankles BUT you do you
- •Older Asian woman in a nice blouse who sat next to me on the busLooked sorta like the manager for an up-and-coming hipster garage band. Had really strong but not unpleasant perfume
- •Man in orange shirt who ran around in the (busy) street pulling a Marilyn Monroe with the vents in the streetWouldn't have been San Francisco without him
- •The friendly gay gardeners who gave us directionsSuper helpful and had cute little terra cotta planters with parsley or some shit like that in them