Things I'm OCD about
From someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 🙆🙆
- •FleeceFleece is the worst fabric ever. It's suffocating and terrible.
- •Chewing on my cheeksLike the inside of my cheeks. If it made sense it wouldn't be OCD
- •Twisting the pages of booksDrives my mom insane (understandably)
- •Twisting/Rolling thingsFabric, pages of books (see above), skin on the back of my hands, pencils
- •Pencils have to be sharpI had to start carrying a hand-held pencil sharpener because I got up to sharpen my pencil so often in class
- •WalkingI have to have the foot I started on cross over paths in the sidewalks first. If it doesn't, I have to re-do it.
- •AnxietyImagining the worst possible scenario every time a family member is late, etc. Gets pretty bad since my family is always late.