Im not doing too well
You don't need to read this. I just needed to write it.
- •Maybe its the weather
- •I feel lonelyNot alone but lonely
- •I have so much work to doFor school and other obligations. I keep putting things off so the piles increase. And all I can manage to do most nights is lay in bed and have the tv on. Im not even watching it.
- •My body hurtsMy hips, my arms, my fingers.
- •I am always so tiredBut I can't sleep when I want to. I can only sleep during the day when I am suppose to be in class
- •And they keep on telling me to "do better"My professors say I am not pushing myself. They call me boring. They expect more but I don't know why they think I have more to give.
- •I can't go outI feel like such a buzzkill when I am out because I know I'd rather be home. I don't know how to socialize anymore.
- •I keep buying thingsI know things arent good because I keep buying things. I spend so much money when I'm down. I really did not need to bid on this Mid Century Slide Projector
- •I look in the mirror and gagI know I look fine but something looks off. I just feel dirty and ugly and uncomfortable.
- •What is happeningI miss being ok