THINGS YOU CAN NO LONGER DO UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THE NEW STAR WARS
What are you waiting for?!?
- •Watch television -to be fair no one really watches tv on tv anymore so you should be good
- •Read a newspaper- I guess no one does this anymore either..
- •Listen to the radio- this shouldn't be hard, you're probably jnto podcasts anyways
- •Use social media- this means no Twitter, no Facebook, no YouTube. You need to go completely offline-ghost protocol.
- •Go on the Internet- see above
- •Visit public areas- the risk of overhearing a conversation that includes spoilers is WAY to high. Better yet, just don't outside
- •Talk to people- Everyone's going to want to tell you about this one scene that is "not important to the story so it won't ruin anything". Anything ruins everything.
- •Eat, sleep, poop or make love- these might seem safe, but are you really willing to risk it? Nah, didn't think so.