🛠 DIY: MAKE A STYLUS IN 2 MINUTES
Note: This is the furthest thing from fancy. But you can bet your sweet bippy it works.
- •Grab a pen. Remove the ink.
- •Cut a cotton swab in half at a sharp angle and insert it into the mouth of the pen. Secure with tape.
- •Wrap foil around the neck of the pen, a couple centimeters about the tip of the cotton swab. Wrap tightly and secure with tape at the top.
- •Moisten the cotton swab with a drop of water. Enjoy!!!
- •Note: in order for the stylus to work, your finger must be touching the foil at all times. If it stops working, add another drop of water.