🛠 DIY: MAKE A STYLUS IN 2 MINUTES
Note: This is the furthest thing from fancy. But you can bet your sweet bippy it works.
- 1.Grab a pen. Remove the ink.
- 2.Cut a cotton swab in half at a sharp angle and insert it into the mouth of the pen. Secure with tape.
- 3.Wrap foil around the neck of the pen, a couple centimeters about the tip of the cotton swab. Wrap tightly and secure with tape at the top.
- 4.Moisten the cotton swab with a drop of water. Enjoy!!!
- 5.Note: in order for the stylus to work, your finger must be touching the foil at all times. If it stops working, add another drop of water.