🔪 HOW TO COOK ONE PAN CHICKEN LEGS IN 25 MINUTES (AKA LAZY CHICKEN)
My go-to for nights when I'm lazy but want to impress my husband.
- •Season the chicken legs.I like using thighs and drumsticks. Salt and pepper those babies. Also, preheat oven to 400.
- •Sear in an oven-safe pan.Heat a pan over medium high heat and add a bit of you frying oil of choice. Place chicken skin side down and sear until skin is golden brown and chicken is cooked about halfway.
- •Add lemon slices, thyme, sliced onion, and any other fresh herbs.Distribute these yummy things throughout the pan.
- •Transfer pan to oven and bake until onion is caramelized and chicken is fully cooked.
- •Make the pan sauce.Transfer pan to the stove over medium heat. Transfer chicken to a plate and remove lemon and herb a from pan. Add half a cup of white wine and 3/4 cup of chicken (or veggie stock) to pan. Drizzle a little honey and add some sriracha (or other spicy stuff.) Bring to a boil, and scrape the bottom of the pan to get yummy caramelized stuff. reduce to a simmer and cook until thick.
- •Serve!Pour pan sauce over chicken and enjoy.