NOTES FROM MY FIRST BLUE APRON EXPERIENCE
My neighbor gave me a box she wouldn't have time to cook. Here are my notes, in chronological order.
- •Huh, I thought the box would be heavier.
- •Ooh! It's so cold! Advancements in ice packs is an overlooked subject.
- •What the...why are there so many little packets. And baggies. And boxes. I'm definitely going to lose something.
- •*starts cooking*
- •This salad needs something more than just Brussels sprouts and arugula. *Adds ingredients from the pantry*
- •This grilled cheese will probably be yummy as-is but it NEEDS MORE CHEESE. And mustard. And a few other things from my fridge.
- •Blue Apron: Sharon Profis Edition
- •Blue Apron should work with different chefs for specialty boxes. Okay back to cooking.
- •All done!!!!
- •I'm still hungry.