5 Songs I'm Into This Week
Just 5 songs I really like right now. Listen here: https://open.spotify.com/user/1213041347/playlist/70GUrkNeHiickcPNSau2Pe
- •In Common/Alicia KeysProbably would not have checked out her new stuff if she hadn't been the musical guest on SNL. Man this song is catchy!
- •Burn The Witch/RadioheadI keep singing the lyric "This is a low-flying panic attack" to myself.
- •The Swimmer/Phil FranceIve been into this song for a few weeks now. I came across it on the UK Electronic Concentration Spotify Playlist: https://goo.gl/JNUxqk This song will lower your blood pressure, I'm sure.
- •No Woman/WhitneyThese guys opened for Wild Nothing when we saw them at the beginning of May. They were all dressed like 90's dads about to go on a hike. I love that they had an actual horn player in the band.
- •In Bloom/Sturgill SimpsonI shouldn't like this cover, but I DO.