Everything We Did and Watched Yesterday
We just came home from TX and my husband is hella sick and I guess I got them post vacation blues because I had 0 motivation to do anything. I *should have* gone to my in laws to at least bring our cat home. Instead of doing responsible things I/we:
- •Made some coffee & toaster wafflesGotta go to the store. Then we watched...
- •Curb Your EnthusiasmSeason 6, ep 4
- •Die HardWe'd never seen it! I passively watched while I cleared out my inbox
- •Black MirrorSeason 3, ep 4. My husband didn't want to watch them out of order and I'm glad we finally got to this one because ep 3 was THE worst. I don't know if I have it in me to watch more of this show.
- •Made some Mac & cheeseGotta stay carbohydrated!
- •Put together 5 dining room chairs bought on cyber Mon that FINALLY got shipped to us today.Ok this actually felt v productive! The 6th chair might be impossible to assemble. Will give it another go tomorrow.
- •The OfficeSeason 4, ep 14; season 5, eps 1 & 2. On in the background during chair assembly.
- •Got some terrible Chinese deliveryCouldn't be bothered to go to the store still, or even make something from the freezer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •KingpinMan is this movie the worst, but the gifs are great
- •Bought Super Mario Run for iPhoneProbably the most $ I've ever spent on an app but also 100% worth it—addicted
- •The OASeason 1, ep 1 Holy crap so good
- •CurbSeason 6, ep 5
- •CurbSeason 6, ep 6
- •Pretty solid Wednesday. Back to real life today. But we got our cat back and we have food!