Llama Costume Contest
At the Minnesota State Fair (and many other state fairs around the country) there's a llama costume contest that 4-H kids can compete in. I don't know why or when it started or anything, I'm just here for it. It's a hugely popular event that I only found out about a couple years ago. Today we attended and here are some of the highlights:
- •I specifically remember the bride's name is DARLENE👰🏻 LOOK AT HER HANDS
- •Wearing rubber boots, are you kidding me?! DEAD
- •TACO JOHNS!! A bowl of potato oles! A crowd fave
- •Pack v Vikes. The socks killed me UGH. Also, alpaca, right? They never explained why alpacas were also allowed.
- •TOP GUN!!! Please note the tiny bomber jacket, the clouds, and goggles on the llama's head💯💯💯 You can't see here but S/he also had tissue flames off the caboose💯
- •Bowl of mac & cheese and the spoon 😂😂
- •A bubble bath and rubber duckie COMPLETE WITH BUBBLES
- •Nemo and Dory. So good!! Also had bubbles
- •And finally, the best of the best, the biker duo. The attention to detail on this one was insane. The arms have fake tattoos! It had a radio playing Born To Be Wild!!! DEAD!!!