One Thing That Made Me Happy This Week: 2017
- •1/1-1/7Carrying out my New Year's Day tradition of XC skiing
- •1/8-1/14Watching the Golden Globes was a nice distraction
- •1/15-1/21Breakfast at the one counter, one fry cook Ideal Diner
- •1/22-1/28Finally made it to Vertical Endeavors to do some indoor climbing!
- •1/29-2/4I had nothing to wear to an anniversary party I attended on Saturday night until I visited my friend who works at a boutique on Sat afternoon. She helped me pick out this new dress, necklace & earrings🎉
- •2/5-2/11I drove up to my aunt & uncle's house for the weekend to take over their house and my aunt's life while I made my 2nd ever quilt! My mom also joined for a day which was nice. I'm not totally done but I was able to assemble the whole thing—just have to trim it and add the binding.