My Five Favorite Photos From the Last Week
Random. Fast. Not thinking much.
- •Colorado out the minivan window, going up I-70. Maybe near Loveland Pass?
- •Breckenridge is like a postcard.
- •Three weeks after my 7-year-old had major skull surgery, she was on skis for the first time, with her dad in the same town where he learned to ski. It meant so much to him.
- •Home. Colorado was lovely but I'm a sea-level creature. Water and sky for me.
- •Putting up the tree today. It's a wobbly little imperfect tree. And I'm so happy it's here, in our home, lighting up the darkness.