One Batch, Five Meals
- •Make a big batch of brown rice in the rice cooker, enough for 8 servings. (I like short grain, sweet brown rice.) Eat some for dinner.
- •Next day, put big handfuls of the cooked brown rice in a pot with almond milk, cinnamon, a spoonful of peanut butter, a pinch of salt, and honey. Heat on medium until the liquids come to a gentle simmer and start to thicken. Serve the porridge with chopped dates, sunflower seeds, and chopped apples.
- •Use leftover porridge to make a bread. About 150 grams of porridge to 350 grams of flour is a good ratio. Set up bread after breakfast. Eat with dinner.
- •The next morning, eat toast for breakfast.
- •That day, turn leftover bread into breadcrumbs for a cauliflower gratin for dinner.