Signs It Might Be Too Hard at 49 to Have a Toddler
- •Hearing the word CAR!! 58 times in 10 minutes as you drive on the freeway induces a migraine.
- •Dealing with parents who need Depends and changing diapers at the same time.
- •Contemplating another two years of the Wiggles makes you want to fly to Australia just to tell Anthony to shut up, already.
- •Remembering 3 1/2 and realizing you'll be 51 when it happens.
- •Walking around this tired at this age makes you forget how much you love being a parent and publish a cranky-ass list like this.