Things I Honestly Contemplated Doing Today Because Clearly I Don't Have Enough to Do
- •Make my own cleansers, toilet bowl cleaner, and laundry detergent, using only non-toxic old-fashioned ingredients.
- •Organize the contents of the white shelves in our dining room by color, in matching baskets.
- •Write a novel.
- •Investigate the cause of shifting wind patterns that have brought smoke from the eastern Washington fires to our island.
- •Research why modern yeast does not need to be activated with warm water and sugar first but is best added as a dry ingredient.
- •Take a nap.
- •Make fresh ricotta for breakfast -- and I did!