Already on li.st? Open in app.
Confused about a lot
- •Is there a God?Thought I knew how I felt about this. Not sure anymore.
- •How do I grieve properly?Nothing seems right. I know it's personal for everyone who experiences it, but I just don't seem to know how to do it. Is it possible to do it and not notice?
- •What the hell does delta mean in relation to financial options?!?!
Defining my life (& everyone else's) through Kris's most relatable gifs, even though ListApp doesn't have gifs yet (*sigh* @bjnovak). They all work as fantastic pictures, too.
- •At all social events until the food comes out.
- •When you're feelin yourself.
- •As do I.
There's been a stabbing in a London tube station that has been deemed a terrorist attack
- •Is this bullshit going to ever stop?
- •Probably not
- •Being abroadAlthough I'm so homesick and wish I could be celebrating thanksgiving, this is an opportunity unlike any other and I know it's not a chance all people get
- •Having this awful ankle sprainAwful is a severe understatement, but nothing has made me more grateful to have 4 fully functioning healthy limbs on other days. I can't begin to imagine how other people deal with their own pain and suffering when it's 5829$49194729x more than this
- •My healthAgain, this sprain being the biggest of my problems makes me ever grateful for the rest of my body knowing there are people who have things much worse
I promise I'm not a hypochondriac, a complainer, or someone who is always injured. Most of these things happened in a time in my life when I was fresh and agile playing the athlete life~ but I will be the worst old person around.
- 1.Left kneeDislocated it, tore some things, osgood sschlatters all since I was 11
- 2.Right ankleBad, high ankle sprain 7th grade, repeat sprain this time inside aged 21 (possible tear)
- 3.Left ankleSprain during basketball 8th grade. I feel like once there's a sprain you're doomed forever
London has a bad reputation when it comes to food, but I've found plenty of really good stuff. HOWEVER, there are plenty of things that just aren't as good if they aren't from the good ol' US of A. Plus I have to eat gluten free and do you know how much effort that is???? Important: this list is not ranked in any order
- •A burnt hot dog fresh off the grillHebrew National to be exact
- •Chicken parm from an actual restaurantOf course, I need this to be gluten free and have yet to find a restaurant that does this. So if anyone actually reads this list SUGGESTIONS PLZZZZZZZZZ
- •Spaghetti and meatballsPreferably big giant hearty meatballs, preferably homemade
- •The way people talk about the Kardashians/JennersI will continue to defend this family
- •How much crap I brought with me to London that I didn't needPacking to go home will prove to be difficult
- •The attacks in ParisWhen will these things end?