Things I Want to Eat When I Get Home to America
London has a bad reputation when it comes to food, but I've found plenty of really good stuff. HOWEVER, there are plenty of things that just aren't as good if they aren't from the good ol' US of A. Plus I have to eat gluten free and do you know how much effort that is???? Important: this list is not ranked in any order
- •A burnt hot dog fresh off the grillHebrew National to be exact
- •Chicken parm from an actual restaurantOf course, I need this to be gluten free and have yet to find a restaurant that does this. So if anyone actually reads this list SUGGESTIONS PLZZZZZZZZZ
- •Spaghetti and meatballsPreferably big giant hearty meatballs, preferably homemade
- •WENDYS2 plain junior bacon cheeseburgers with no buns, a small chocolate frosty, and a medium fries. Oh and a cup of water. And if someone wanted to meet me at the airport with this I'd probably break down in tears of joy.
- •Chicken noodle soup, maybeI have a love hate relationship with CNS. Sometimes I die for it, sometimes I'd rather die. One time my mom made a turkey noodle soup with leftover thanksgiving turkey that turned out so thick and creamy, unintentionally, so maybe this is really what I want.
- •Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter RippleThis is the best ice cream to ever have been placed on planet earth. Or I could substitute this for Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Core or Friendly's Peanut Butter Cup. But Turkey Hill CPBR is A number 1. Apparently the Brits don't combine they're chocolate and peanut butter in anything, ever, for any purpose.
- •Bacon Egg and Cheese on GF white bread from Luigi O'Grady'sSo simple so classic. Also bacon here, so not like bacon at home.
- •Tomato, goat's cheese, grilled chicken, avocado saladWhy not add something a lil healthy to the mix?
- •Oooh some fresh Mac and cheeseProbably out of a box
- •Potato skins and a chocolate shake from Hogan's DinerBecause no matter the time of day this meal will always satisfy
- •Champagne chicken and penne vodka from Munno's 👌
- •A cup of soft serve ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream, maybe peanut butter cups, maybe chocolate, maybe vanilla, maybe twisted
- •Mom's chili dip and my cousin's buffalo chicken dip 😍
- •DOUBLE DOOZIE CAKE FROM GREAT AMERICAN COOKIE because if I only had one thing left to eat before I die it would probably be thisBut plz make it gluten free so it doesn't hurt me
- •Wegman's NachosMMMMMMM