Ways That My Dog Changed My Life
Almost three years ago to the day little Humphrey aka dumpster diver dumph came into my life, and nothing has been the same ever since...
- •All of a sudden I was the primary caretaker of an innocent little creature whose life and well being depended on my care.
- •I had to learn to be aware of the needs of someone other than myself
- •Diarrhea / vomit can happen any time, anywhere.
- •Dogs are aware of and react to our emotional states; they feel our love and definitely reciprocate it
- •I got a job
- •I got a girlfriend
- •Snuggling is always a priority
- •And so is plowing through snowy fields