In Honor of Friday the 13th, Scariest or Most Frightening Recollection From Your Youth
my first requested li.st!
- •It all started with a movieWhen I was in the third grade my parents and older brother were watching a movie after I was supposed to be sleeping
- •It's sounded exciting and a little scaryAnd I was also super miffed that my parents were spending time doing something with my brother that they excluded me from
- •I begged my parents relentlessly over the next couple of months to let me watch that damned movieBut they wouldn't give in. They kept repeating that it was too scary and I wouldn't like it.
- •Being the persistent person I amI would not let up.
- •Finally, I won.They let me watch the movie.
- •I got my popcorn and my candy and my blankieI settled onto the couch and wedged myself into my rightful place, between my mom and dad.
- •And the movie was TERRIFYING.I hated every moment of it. But I couldn't tell them because then they would be right. I watched the entire movie.
- •When it was time to go to bed I cried.I couldn't sleep by myself and I sure as hell wasn't going to sleep with my younger sister who could not protect us if something came to get us.
- •So that's the whole storyOf how this movie
- •Scared me so muchThat I slept in my older brothers room for over a year.
- •And I still cannot watch the movie 🙃