➕OPEN LIST: WHAT TO READ ON A PLANE/TRAIN/BUS RIDE THIS WEEKEND
Suggestions from your archives or reading lists please! I started with a few that I would recommend..
- •"Big Med" by Atul Gawande (New Yorker)Why we might benefit from a healthcare system modeled after restaurant chains like The Cheesecake Factory
- •"The Confidence Gap" by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman (The Atlantic)Important, interesting and relevant. Good to pass along.
- •An issue of Lapham's QuarterlySuggested by @ChrisK
- •Very clever and entertaining long-form reads. Also the "dinner table" forums are great discussions about deep life questions.Suggested by @gabe
- •Upgrade UFantastic short story by husband/wife team Shawn Carter and Beyonce Knowles-CarterSuggested by @raf