UPS AND DOWNS OF LIVING DTLA
I love living downtown but every rose has it's thorn.
- •Up- TACOS ON EVERY CORNER. 🌯🌮And almost all stands open till 24 hours. 🙌🏻
- •Up- The Theater at the AceIt is one of the most unique and beautiful theaters I've ever been to. I highly suggest trying to see a show there. I also like to believe there's a handsome hipster phantom lurking in the theater.
- •Down- ParkingI pay for a monthly spot and have a "deal" with my apt building, it's not worth what I'm paying for sure. Currently, elevators are broken and that leaves the doors to the stairs open aka a bathroom for homeless people. Not awesome.
- •Up- I love my building. I love my friends buildings.I love that our overpriced apartments have some history to them.
- •Down- All most everything's overpriced.Coffee, parking, lofts.
- •Up- So many dogs!And so many friendly owners! I love petting strangers pups and making new friends!
- •Down- So much dog poop on the sidewalks!I love puppies but puppy owners pick up your dogs poo! 💩