Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I took a cocktail making class a few weeks ago and we made espresso martinis.It was during the classy part of a hen's night.
- •I have imbibed many of these delicious cocktails over the years.I would recommend a maximum of 2 per night unless you want to be up all night.
- •The bartender teaching the class told us that the espresso martini is the most popular cocktail in Melbourne.This I believe.
*Reflections in glass included free of charge!
- •The Treachery of Images by Magritte"The famous pipe. How people reproached me for it! And yet, could you stuff my pipe? No, it's just a representation, is it not? So if I had written on my picture 'This is a pipe', I'd have been lying!"
- •Photograph by Patrick O'DellHusband has been keen on this image for years as a former mediocre wannabe skate boarder (he's not on li.st so I can say it as loud as I want!)
- •ClockMy husband was obsessed with getting this clock. It was hard to get. I had to setup a US post box to receive it then have it forwarded to us. Worth it. Is it art? I think so.
- •SpeciousSuperficially plausible, but actually wrong.
- •DesultoryLacking a plan, purpose or enthusiasm.
- •VitiligoA condition in which the pigment is lost from areas of the skin, causing whitish patches, often with no clear cause.
- •Smoked favoured tuna on corn thins
- •Potato gems
- •Camembert and spiced pear paste on water crackers
- •This is going to waste alot of my time.In a good way.
- •I only know 1 person who is using it.So hopefully it won't be reminding me to wish people 'Happy Birthday' every bloody day
- •Seems simple enough.Now where are the gifs?