214 reasons Hyperbole ruins lives
Just suppose that every time you exaggerated it came true?
- •Way, way to many potatoesDescribing how much food you ate
- •Buildings would be way closer togetherOh yeah, sure Rachel, it's just around the corner, not half an hour away, and there are certainly no traffic lights. Tickets are no joke kids
- •106% of teenagers would be dead"I died when I read this"
- •Economic collapseThis may seem inevitable anyway, but suddenly somethings would be very cheap, and other things would require the loss of limbs
- •This listClearly, there are not 214 things here. Some hyperbole is just straight up false