Already on li.st? Open in app.
and no Google cheating!
- •If it bleeds we can kill it
- •What have I got in my pocket
- •Enough talk!
these movies probably made my parents night lives miserable as I would crawl into bed with them for weeks after watching these
- •The shining
kid shows that make you think twice about letting you kids watch them
- •H.R. PufnstufThe title explains it all
- •Gigglesnort HotelThe title also explains it all
- •Long TSA lines
- •People who still try to bring water through security even though there are tons of signs telling you not to
- •People who have really bad BO
I was born in the late 70s
- •Saturday Morning CartoonsI miss that magical feeling of waking up, excited and rushing to watch shows like: the smurfs, the snorks, biscuts, pac man, galaxy high, gummy bears, the wuzzles, muppet babies, space ace, dragons lair, Mr T, turbo teen, school house rock, etc.
- •MusicNow I am going to sound old but song from the 80s seemed to have more soul and meaning than many songs I hear today. Luther Vandros, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, George Michaels, Madonna, Elton John, and the list goes on
- •Cheesy CommercialsMcDonalds Chicken McNuggets, Hambergler, Mayor McCheese, the toy commercials, M.A.S.K, GI Joe, Barbie, etc.
- •Doing makeup on yourself = FUN
- •Doing make up on your daughter = FUN
- •Shopping for the right outfit that fits and compliments your reverse triangle shape = Daunting but FUN
- •Adam Savage (of mythbusters) had his first kiss thanks to D&D
- •Sometimes a +4 Ring of Charisma won't help no matter how much ale you've had
- •Do NOT cast magic missile at the darkness... not a good idea
- •I went to vegas
- •I got a new job
- •I started playing a mud (genesys)I haven't played one since college back in the 90s
When I listen to music, my mind starts to wander and my imagination takes over. Scenes start to unfold as a story is told. I usually re order the songs to play out these scenes and how they would flow in a musical on stage.
- •Heatwaves Greatest hitsImagine a sweltering summer around the late 70s/early 80s in an inner city neighbor. Gangs roam the streams but instead of guns, they use dance and song as their weapons. A young man has to decide between his crew or his future with his love
- •The Great Milenko by Insane Clown PosseNot a stage production but an animated musical telling the story of a demonic traveling side show that goes from town to town in rural USA collecting the souls of evil people and leaving the innocent with a warning
- •Cosmic Girl by JamiroquaiOk not the whole album but, I have this whole animation play through my head with the lead singer as the main character. The style is reminiscent of the old Jackson 5 cartoon. With a modern twist and it tells the story of his encounter with his love interest from another world... I guess this is more of a music video than whole musical