Chapter Titles In The Book About My Life 📖
A rough draft... Also out of order.
- •The Bad Beginning?Stealing from A Series of Unfortunate Events here.
- •I Should Probably Wash ThisClothes, sheets, the works.
- •Hoodies With No BrasCollege.
- •Coloring Outside The Lines (A Perfectionist's Journey)DAMMIT.
- •The "Summer of Hell"Is now a blessing in disguise.
- •"YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE FROM LONDON."Lesser known Paul Rudd quote from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. About my time abroad that undoubtedly changed me.
- •Singlehood With My Ride Or DiesRaging from dusk til dawn! Finding my independence and strength within.
- •Little WandererI'm gonna let Death Cab for Cutie influence me this chapter. Not really knowing where to call home.
- •Mmm Mmm Mmm MmmA song title but also dedicated to the love of my life who deserves an entire book. 😘
- •Crap Coffee Is Better Than No CoffeeThat being said, don't even try to make fun of my getting Starbucks every now and then. I deserve that white mocha, okay?
- •Wait, How Old Am I Again?
- •Good Sandwiches & Mac n' Cheese = Holy GrailNeed I say more?