Childhood Crushes 💘
And here we go.
- •DamianMy first crush. We were in kindergarten. I don't remember what exactly I liked about him but I would sing his name in class... to myself.
- •Kyle2nd grade. We would draw strange pictures involving tanks together and sit next to each other all the time.
- •Danny & Chris3rd grade. I never really considered them crushes but if you can get nerdy with me about Pokémon and Harry Potter, chances are we'll get along.
- •Justice?I think that was his name. 4th grade. We didn't have class together but we were in the peach pod together. I'd see him walk by in line and I thought he was so cute. Also, he had an earring.
- •Nate5th-7th grade. Oh my god, I was practically obsessed with this boy. I feel so bad for him thinking about how creepy I must've been. It was art class in 5th grade that started it all. We sat beside each other and he constantly made me laugh. I almost died when we were cast as love interests in the dumb play we did for class. I had my friend ask him out for me in 6th grade because I couldn't even talk to him. When 7th grade rolled around, we were friends again but didn't last through high school.
- •Josh7th-8th grade. Cute guy from church. My sister and I both crushed on him hard. I honestly didn't expect we'd date. Who would've thought a Christian concert would've brought us together? It was only a couple months at most but I convinced myself I really liked this dude. I thought I knew what heartbreak felt like but I was severely mistaken.
- •Caleb7th-9th grade. Everyone fucking liked this guy. He could sing. He could act. Even dance. Oh and he was gorgeous.
- •Josiah7th-8th grade. Boy crazy in junior high. Gotta watch out for those upperclassman. Met through musical. Another one of those crushes where I didn't really speak to them. He caught me as I pretend fainted in the first show we did together and that's all it took.
- •Andrew9th grade. Goofed off during musical and before I knew it, turned into a serious relationship. It was good while it lasted.