iPhone Apps I'm Embarrassed to Be Seen Using in Public
These are the apps that make me dim the display and hold the phone low and close to my person.
- •ShazaamA tacit admission that I'm out of touch.
- •SoundhoundSee above.
- •GrouponTacit admission I'm cheap or poor.
- •OKCupidA tacit admission that I'm single, horny, and/or lonely.
- •Coffee Meets BagelSee above.
- •MyFitnessPalTacit admission that I count every calorie.
- •IMDb (sometimes)As with Soundhound and Shazaam, using it is a tacit admission that there's something I don't know.
- •Facebook (sometimes)Tacit admission I'm a millennial.