A few words about pumpkins
and maybe some pictures
- •Halloween is one of my FAVORITE celebratory days of the year.Plus, it gives me an excuse to watch Hocus Pocus on repeat.
- •I love the decorations, the spooky stories, and the playful mood it puts everyone in around this season.
- •But while I do LOVE pumpkins and having them on my porch, I despise CARVING pumpkins.Pumpkin guts, ick.
- •But this year, I thwarted the pumpkin goo. This year I decorated my pumpkins AND kept my hands clean!
- •The sugar skull pumpkinThank you Target!
- •And the Boo pumpkinTarget strikes again.
- •Is it cheating? Probably. Is it lazy? Definitely. Do I care? Not even a little. While my friends were carving out gorgeous Masterpieces and giving themselves blisters, I was snapchatting and goofing off.
- •So, anyway, I have pumpkins (painted), candy, and costumes. Turn on Hocus Pocus and bring on the trick or treaters!