Why I love going to Fan Days
or "Mini Texas Comic Con" as I call it
- •It is my excuse to let go and 'fangirl' to my heart's contentMy love of Stars Wars may be considered...unhealthy.
- •I get to geek out with my bestieWhy geek out alone?
- •The CELEBRITIESLike Matt Lewis...aka Neville Longbottom. YUM.
- •SHOPPING!It's basically nerd paradise. Anything from your Fandom you could possibly imagine is up in here. From ANY. FANDOM.
- •Like, whatever your needs may be...No. My needs were not sassy granny panties.
- •The people watching.Anyone can be anyone here. It's great and I love that people feel free to be themselves. Sometimes though, I feel that people need to be reminded that there are CHILDREN around. Really, let's keep it PG.
- •Oh, the people...Look! David Bowie from the Labyrinth creeping up on us! That's cool!
- •Did I mention the celebs?I did meet people other than Harry Potter folks...really. I just got their autographs.
- •The AMAZING art!These people seriously are talented.
- •So, definitely hit up your neighborhood Comic Con if it rolls around. From Game of Thrones to Star Wars to Walking Dead to Frozen, I guarantee there will be something you like.Also...Harry Potter