Battles I Will Currently Pick on Social Media
They say you've gotta, so here are mine.
- •The Target Bathroom PolicySeriously, this one bugs me. I have a lot of conservative family members, so this one has gotten some leg work. "Actually there are zero documented cases of an individual masquerading as a transperson and then assaulting women/children in a public restroom."
- •Anything about Caitlyn Jenner being a guy.I don't argue, I just report it as spam. Unfortunately, facebook seldom agrees with me. 😕
- •People shit talking girls taking selfiesI've gotten myself unfriended over this one, specifically over the Arizona Diamondbacks game incident http://www.mtv.com/news/2289542/sorority-girls-selfies-baseball-game/ (never mind the fact that the park announcers had just asked fans to take selfies and post them with the event hashtags... Ugh)
- •Girls being mean to each other, or news sources reported on celeb "cat fights"We females have it hard enough in this society, we gotta help each other through it.
- •Anti-Greek Community postsI was/am an ADPi. I get that Greek life isn't for everyone, but that doesn't give anyone the right to judge it.
- •Anything about Millennials being addicted to technology.Can we just... Not? Technology is awesome and any generation would have reacted with the same fervor that mine has.