Inappropriate Songs to be Playing as I'm Walking Clients Back for Couples Therapy
What kind of messages are we sending here, clinic radio?
- •Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman
- •Hit Me with Your Best Shot by Pat BenetarSome of our clients are court-mandated for anger management...
- •Sorry by Justin BieberOr is this one too appropriate?
- •Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
- •Say by John MayerAnother questionably appropriate one
- •She Hates Me by Puddle of MusToo true for some couples
- •Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- •Same Old Love by Selena Gomez
- •Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
- •Miss Jackson by Outkast
- •Any song from Beyonce's Lemonade albumThough I have considered telling one of my clients to listen to this album for therapeutic purposes
- •Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake
- •Fuck You by CeeLo Green
- •Toxic by Britney Spears