Cars I Would Drive if Money Were No Object
This is a bit of a dangerous list topic for me...I am a bit of car nerd. Actually, it's more than that...my heart skips a beat when I see/hear a beautiful car.
- •DeloreanWho wouldn't want the most epic time machine EVER!
- •1985 Toyota SR5 4x4I'm a bit obsessed with Back to the Future, but this has been my dream truck since I first saw the 'want' in McFly's eyes.
- •1999 Toyota 4RunnerJust a practical good looking rig, ready for anything.
- •1999 Jeep Wrangler SportThe ability to go anywhere with or without doors is very appealing for me.
- •1969 Chevy Camaro SS 396The sound of the big block engine alone will make your heart soar!!!
- •1968 Chevy Chevelle SSIf it's good enough for Dom, it's good enough for me. **Swoon**
- •1967 Ford Mustang Shelby 500GTThe only Ford I would own...just look at her. You might recognize her as "Eleanor" (if she were metallic grey) from Gone in 60 seconds.
- •2008 Porsche Boxster SpyderThis doesn't necessarily scream luxury but offers a hint of infinite possibilities.
- •1963 Corvette StingrayI've been in love with this car since I got the Matchbox Car in a Happy Meal when I was 9.
- •1961 Ferrari 250GT CaliforniaIconic car!!! Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...
- •2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoHowever, I would be remiss to sit here dreaming of the have-nots without giving credit and gratitude for what I do have. "Emmett" has been with me for almost a year now and is a wonderful machine and friend. I would be lost without him. (Yes, he is named after BTTF Dr. Emmett Brown! 😁🤓)