One Childhood Memory I Would Go Back and Relive
Thank you @BWN_7!
- •I was 12.
- •We lived in Alaska.
- •For the first time, it was just my mother and I.The rest of our family still lived in Montana.
- •When my mom wasn't working, we would make homemade bread.Loafs, Biscuits, & Fried Bread! The best bread EVER!!
- •The bread took forever to knead and rise...
- •So, we played card games and hung out.
- •We laughed and just enjoyed each other.
- •We didn't really usually get along, but the fights were minimal during this time.
- •It was the most pleasant memory I have of my mother.
- •She passed away almost 6 years ago...
- •I would give anything to relive this moment.
- •I actually wouldn't mind if it became my 'Groundhog's Day'